This Veggie Packed Thai Pasta Salad is a 20 minutes healthy dinner recipe full of flavor. It’s filling, incredibly satisfying, and healthier than you might imagine! Fresh veggies add that needed crispy crunch. The cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, and green onions are all added to the salad raw which means less cooking time.
Veggie Packed Thai Pasta Salad [Vegan]
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1-2 tablespoons 2 chili flakes (optional for some heat)
For the Salad:
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Then drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Add the pasta together with the veggies and toss to blend.
- Serve and enjoy!