These vegan fudge pops are heavenly, refreshing bites of peanutty goodness. They are easy enough to make and the perfect vegan summer treat to keep in the freezer for when that sweet craving hits. No need to turn on the oven for this treat. Reach into the freezer for one (or two) creamy fudgesicles, and then park your booty on the patio and enjoy that summer sun!
Peanut Butter Fudgesicles [Vegan]
For the Popsicles:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (400ML)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder/cacao powder
- 1/2 cup + 1-2 tablespoons oat milk
- 5-6 vegan peanut butter cups (store-bought or homemade)
For the Fudgesicles:
- Once the peanut butter cups have been made, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut milk and vanilla into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- In another bowl add the cocoa powder and oat milk together and whisk until you have a smooth and thick batter. Start with 1/2 cup of oat milk and then add 1-2 tbsp to get a smooth consistency.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Cut 5-6 peanut butter cups into pieces and then fold them into the fudgesicles batter. Divide the fudgesicles batter into 5-6 popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 6 hours- best if frozen overnight.