Overnight porridge is usually made with oats, but not everyone can or wants to consume oats every day. If this is the case, then these are the perfect porridge for you! It is a healthy recipe made with coconut flour, seeds, plant-based milk and ready in 5 minutes. You will love its creamy texture, the speed with which it is prepared, and the incredible flavor. This Overnight Porridge Without Oats is amazing!
Overnight Porridge Without Oats [Vegan]
For the Porridge:
- 200 ml of vegetable “milk” of your choice (without sugar)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- sweetener to taste (use 1/2 tablespoon of xylitol)
- grated chocolate
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients with a spoon until all the lumps are broken.
- Put in the refrigerator and let it rest for at least 2 hours, ideally rest during the night.
- Remove and garnish with almonds, chocolate, cinnamon, or whatever you like best.