Imagine the day when you could enjoy a cheap, healthy, and delicious frozen treat. Well, thanks to this simple-to-make, 5-ingredient mango raspberry sorbet, that day has finally come!
Mango Raspberry Sorbet [Vegan]
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until a smooth consistency is achieved, about 3-5 minutes. Make sure to scrape the sides down throughout blending.
- If needed, add more coconut milk in 1-2 tablespoons at a time.
- Transfer sorbet mixture into a loaf pan or container and cover with tin foil.
- Place sorbet in the freezer for 1-2 hours or overnight to set.
- When you are ready to serve, remove from the freezer for 5 minutes, then serve in bowls or cones.