These vegan kit kat bars are the laziest of the copycat recipes. Smooth dairy-free chocolate coating with the crunch of the delicate wafers is so good! With a 5 minute prep time and just three ingredients, you will be shocked by how easily this homemade candy bar comes together. By the way, they can be made gluten-free!
Kit Kit Copycat [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (optional)
- pack of wafers
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together. Don’t overheat!
- Dip wafers into chocolate and lightly shake wafers to get excess chocolate off
- Lay coated wafers on a lined baking sheet and chill them in the fridge until chocolate has hardened