This plant-based meatloaf is another delicious entree choice if you’re cooking for a group or family!
Jerk Meatloaf [Vegan]
For the Meatloaf:
- 4 prepared vegan patties (Beyond, Impossible, Emerge)
- 4 TBSP tri-colored peppers
- 4 TBSP onions
- 1 cup ground mushrooms (Portabella or white button)
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 3 TBSP dried jerk seasoning
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
For the Glaze:
- 1 TBSP agave nectar
- 1/4 cup ground mushrooms
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- 2 TBSP organic soy sauce or Liquid Aminos
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place it in a square of parchment paper.
- Place in air fryer on bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the machine to 30 minutes.
- At halfway through mix the glaze ingredients together & brush it over the top of the meatloaf.
- Place it back into the air fryer for the remaining 13 – 15 minutes. Remove from the air fryer & serve.