These Brussels sprouts taste wonderful with a bit of garlic and make an excellent side dish!
Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts [Vegan]
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon fresh pressed garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Cracked pepper to taste
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover Brussels Sprouts with oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Lay them out on a cookie sheet singer layer and roast for 15 minutes. Check before time is up to see if they are browned the way you like them, or if you desire more char.’
- Serve warm with a lemon garnish.