Now we aren’t about to pretend that this cookies and cream milkshake is the most nutritious way to get your protein in after a workout, but it may be the most delicious!
Cookies and Cream Protein Milkshake [Vegan]
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 6 Oreos
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all of your ingredients except for the Oreos into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pulse the Oreos until well incorporated but still somewhat cookie-like (you don’t want them blended totally in).
- Divide into four glasses and share with your pals!
Calories: 253 cal | Total Fat: 38g | Carbohydrates: 43g | Sugar: 7g | Fibre: 2g | Sodium: 280mg | Protein: 15g
Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.