This easy-to-prep chickpea pasta salad will only take you 5-minutes to prep and 25-minutes to make. Easy, and delicious for summer picnics.
Chickpea Pasta Salad [Vegan]
- 1 package chickpea pasta
- 2 large handfuls of arugula
- 1 small radicchio (shaved)
- 1 cup lettuce (finely shaved)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 cup pickled onions
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olives (chopped)
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese cubes of choice
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- freshly cracked pepper
- Cook the chickpea pasta according to the instructions on the package. Rinse and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine ALL of the ingredients.
- Mix to combine and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Enjoy this delicious, nutrient-dense, pasta salad!